·
Registered
414 Posts
I'm in chandler

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Holy crap - that's three! (yes I counted myself) - by the way.. when I was typing this post just now, I broke my toe against the desk.

lmao... hurts..

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I wanted to give this post a week to see who's around town.

Any interest in a g2g? Something easy, meet-n-greet, knowledge-sharing etc.

I took my 05 up Harquhala a month ago.. was pretty fun - wanted to see there was interest in trails around Phoenix.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I wanted to give this post a week to see who's around town.

Any interest in a g2g? Something easy, meet-n-greet, knowledge-sharing etc.

I took my 05 up Harquhala a month ago.. was pretty fun - wanted to see there was interest in trails around Phoenix.
Wife and I are always up for some gentleman's off roading.
Usually easy stuff, 4 peaks et al, we've got a t3.
Friend of mine wants to do the back way around Humphrey's peak at some point.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Broken arrow in Sedona is fun. Especially when all the pink jeeps stop and ask you questions about the treg. You need to have an air suspension though not sure what you guys are running?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Broken arrow in Sedona is fun. Especially when all the pink jeeps stop and ask you questions about the treg. You need to have an air suspension though not sure what you guys are running?

I'm on Air - I haven't been to Sedona in a very long time. I think it's about time.

But first.. I have some repairs to complete on my T'reg... it needs some TLC. I just ordered a driveshaft and about to order some gears too. :(

·
Registered
414 Posts
Do you have a locking rear? Not necessary but it makes the trail easier.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have a locking rear, and running stock tires.... :( ermmm yes I know I'm working on that the soonest :)

·
Registered
414 Posts
I have a locking rear, and running stock tires.... :( ermmm yes I know I'm working on that the soonest :)
If you have air and lockers your fine with stock tire size. I run 255 55 18. I tried 265 60 18 but it took all the fun out of the handling in sport mode for me. I wouldn't do the terminator or some extreme trail anyways. But ones like broken arrow your fine.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just bought a 2010 V6TDI w/air last week. We purchased in Baltimore and enjoyed the drive back to Phoenix. I'm always game for meeting and hitting some trails.

·
Registered
414 Posts
If any of you Phoenix guys are looking for some Air struts I have a set for the front for sale in chandler.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Just bought a treg last week. Been in Flagstaff for the last 7 years.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts