Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2015 R Line V8
2,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks,

It's been a while since we have had a meet and greet, so I thought it'd be time we had another one.

Date - Sunday 17th July 2.00pm
Location - yet to be confirmed, but most likely one of our two previous locations (Near McCullum Park, South Perth or somewhere along the plentiful parklands area in the Bicton/Attadale area). Happy to hear of other suggested areas if members have somewhere in mind.

I'll put something up on the Touareg Owners (Australia) Facebook page as well.

Looking forward to seeing new faces and old friends.

Reactions: Singh and gatkins

·
Super Moderator
2015 R Line V8
2,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Reactions: gatkins

·
Registered
MY17 Touareg Wolfsburg
97 Posts
Hi folks,

It's been a while since we have had a meet and greet, so I thought it'd be time we had another one.

Location - yet to be confirmed, but most likely one of our two previous locations (Near McCullum Park, South Perth or somewhere along the plentiful parklands area in the Bicton/Attadale area). Happy to hear of other suggested areas if members have somewhere in mind.

Bugger, I will be away that weekend. Would have been coming along otherwise!

·
Super Moderator
2015 R Line V8
2,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Reactions: improve

·
Registered
2019 CR launch edition. Factory towbar
263 Posts
Hi folks,

I will be there.
cheers
ian

·
Super Moderator
2015 R Line V8
2,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
2021 Wolfsburg V82008 TDI V6
13 Posts
Hi folks,

Count me in.
Bruce

Reactions: Steve_L

·
Super Moderator
2015 R Line V8
2,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Bugger, I will be away that weekend. Would have been coming along otherwise!
G'day mate, what a pity, but, given the development that you have done with yours, maybe we should consider another date as well.
Maybe send me a PM with your available dates, and I'll see what we can fit in.
In regard to gathering interest for your 'little black box' ;) - there is another very Perth populated group within the Touareg Owners Australia (Facebook) that could be tapped into.
If that sort of social media is not your thing, I can stir up some interest and direct them to here.

Reactions: improve

·
Registered
79 Posts
Hi folks,

Hi folks,

Wold have loved to Steve, but overseas in July. Next time count me in.

·
Registered
2015 Touareg 3.0L V6 TDI
3 Posts
Hi folks,

Family commitments permitting, I'll be there Steve.

·
Registered
MY17 Touareg Wolfsburg
97 Posts
G'day mate, what a pity, but, given the development that you have done with yours, maybe we should consider another date as well.
Maybe send me a PM with your available dates, and I'll see what we can fit in.
In regard to gathering interest for your 'little black box' ;) - there is another very Perth populated group within the Touareg Owners Australia (Facebook) that could be tapped into.
If that sort of social media is not your thing, I can stir up some interest and direct them to here.
Sounds great, I will send you a PM shortly!
I have been installing my Westfalia tow module and wiring today. You might be interested to hear how that went.

Feel free to post something on the facebook page, I have not been using social media for some time. Refer them to the thread on here and the youtube link too (y)

·
Registered
711 Posts
See you all there, abiet a little jet lagged.

Reactions: Steve_L

·
Super Moderator
2015 R Line V8
2,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
so far we have about 8 interested from here, and about another 4 or 5 from Facebook, together with another couple I know who don't do this forum or FB much, but would be keen on this.
Numbers are stacking up well.

Reactions: Hughsie
1 - 18 of 18 Posts