Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First post....just pickuped up my '07 R5 this morning. What a pain in the arse dealing with all the paperwork. I live in Moscow (expat - don't speak Russian) and I had to pay $600 bones to have someone go with me and register the car. That's right the dealer is not responsible for registration. But I digress. I drove about 100km so far.

I asked the dealer to get me an owners manual i English when I made the deal but this morning when I picked up the car...no manual at all. Talk about crappy service. He "promised" to get me one, but from my experience so far, dosen't look good. So is there a site I can download an owners manual in PDF format in English?

Thanks much,

Adrian
Moscow
'07 Silver R5

BTW - I really love this car. The R5 engine is amazing.

·
Registered
186 Posts
It really ticks me off that VW/VWOA does not have .pdf versions of the manual available!

BTW you can usually find an owner's manual on ebay for a decent cost...

T-man

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It really ticks me off that VW/VWOA does not have .pdf versions of the manual available!

BTW you can usually find an owner's manual on ebay for a decent cost...

T-man
Yes, I thought of this also but the shipping to Moscow is a hit or miss affair. Half of the orders for books that I place with Amazon get to me. Don't know what happens to the other half....

·
Registered
47 Posts
Adrian, If you want, you can have your order sent to my home address in Prague, I travel between Prague and Moscow regularly. Contact me via PM if you want. I do have RUSSIAN PDF - complete set of all books. I do speak SOME Russian, but would also love English version anyway...
We live in a weird country, what do you expect :)))
Radim

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for all your replies. I will be sending a nasty note to VW HQ about my treatment at the dealer and hopefully they will forward me one. We'll see.

·
Registered
27 Posts
PDF manual?

I notice this message dates back to January, so I guess you may already have a manual.
If not, let me know.
I have a 2007 V6 TDI with manual and operate a document scanning company.
Let me know if I can be of help.

·
Registered
47 Posts
WOOOW! If you can, I think there dozens of Touareg fans "living" here without English manual, so if you could share it, you'll surely receive lot's of greetings from around the world. Please do share with us!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yes, I can download from FTP. And no, I did not get a manual yet. That would be highly appreciated. Does the manual cover the R5 engine also?

Thanks much from Moscow....

Let me know if you are able to download files via ftp.
Also provide me with you email address.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I notice this message dates back to January, so I guess you may already have a manual.
If not, let me know.
I have a 2007 V6 TDI with manual and operate a document scanning company.
Let me know if I can be of help.

Hi There
I have a 2004 v6 model would really appreciate if you can send me a copy of the manual even though you have a 2006 model it might help!

Cheers!

·
Registered
77 Posts
I had the same question a couple of weeks ago for my Treg R5 Tdi. I got the German manual of a newer Treg, which is some help, but is not for the 2004 model and need at least an English speaking manual...

·
Registered
27 Posts
treg manual in PDF format

Guys,

I can let you have a copy of the manual but it is too large to email.
I can make it available on our ftp server for you to download providing you have a PC capable of ftp downloading.
Send me an email to [email protected] and I will provide you with a user name and password.

Colin.

·
Premium Member
256 Posts
Download, please

Hi Colin,

I have 04 V8 manual, but section 3.4 is missing.
I would love to download it from your ftp server.

Thank you.

P.S. I have send this to your email last Friday, but it must have got lost in the spam filters.

Guys,

I can let you have a copy of the manual but it is too large to email.
I can make it available on our ftp server for you to download providing you have a PC capable of ftp downloading.
Send me an email to [email protected] and I will provide you with a user name and password.

Colin.

·
Premium Member
2,923 Posts
Maybe you try eBay...there's always manuals for sale.

·
My God,it's full of stars
5,765 Posts
Those are paying sites... since Megaup was closed down, not sure if any others are still around.

siberian

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
About this Discussion
27 Replies
19 Participants
Patrick 4444
Club Touareg Forum
We’re the online community for Volkswagen Touareg owners to share knowledge about their VW Touareg Sport Utility Vehicles and more!
Full Forum Listing