Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Downsized to a Tiguan and selling off what left from the Touareg.

22" OZ Canyons w/ Yokohama Parada Tires (305/40R22)

Two have mild rash as you can see in the pictures, tires have plenty of tread left (can get actual depth if you want), and were actually way better than expected in the snow. Includes (4) ECS spacers and hardware needed to run them. Spacers alone were $300.

$1200

10 Piece Fender Kit

Have some wear and tear due to them doing their job, but would clean up nicely with a shot of paint, which was actually what I was planning to do.

$100

Front Bumper Guard (T1)

Comes with all hardware and the installation manual (minus the drill templates, they were worthless anyway and you can just eye it up). Cheapest I've found new was $524 + shipping.

$250

Thule Aerobars

Don't fit the Tiguan, are in brand new shape. Come with 4 locks and 2 keys. Retails for close to $500.

$350

Thule Hyper XL Roof Box

Again, too big for the Tiguan. Has some scratches and scuffs from 2 years of smacking into the low clearance sign at my place, but is otherwise it great condition. Retails for $900 new.

$425

Everything is located in Denver, CO and while I'd prefer not to ship I will for everything but the roof box and wheels at buyers expense.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Interested in your fender flairs. Will these fit an 08? If so I'll buy them. LMK

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Flares are different for T1 and T2 since bumper is different. Pretty sure his is a T1 based on the other posts. But hopefully he confirms soon. Good prices good luck on sale.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hey Gustapo... Any idea how many miles are on the 22s? Also, do you have any photos of the wheels and tires mounted on your Touareg?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bump. I'm back from the dead.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Flares and bumper guard are sold.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts