Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pretty sure it jumped time. Bought it for the rear locking diff and associated components. Everything else is up for grabs.

Attachments

·
Registered
2005 Touareg V8
135 Posts
Navigation system? How much including shipping to 74136. Mine is draining my battery, so it's disconnected.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have an rns 2 DVD out of my 08 I could also sell you has a backup camera as well.

·
Registered
4,034 Posts
PSA: Be careful of the canbus 1.6 vs the canbus 2.0 issue. T1 and T2 radios and nav systems do not easily interchange for that reason.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
PSA: Be careful of the canbus 1.6 vs the canbus 2.0 issue. T1 and T2 radios and nav systems do not easily interchange for that reason.
You are right completely forgot about that. Switch was made in 07 right? Well I'll get back to you on the unit in this 04. Battery is dead and havent had a chance to jump it yet.

·
Registered
2005 Touareg V8
135 Posts
You are right completely forgot about that. Switch was made in 07 right? Well I'll get back to you on the unit in this 04. Battery is dead and havent had a chance to jump it yet.
Yea I have an 05. I figured its not easily interchangeable.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hello. Interested in price for:

Passenger side mirror housing
water deflector and cowl
Finish plate on rear bumper

thanks.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hello. Interested in price for:

Passenger side mirror housing
water deflector and cowl
Finish plate on rear bumper

thanks.
Make me offers on what you want.

Cowl is cracked by the passenger side. Could be plastic welded.

Bumper plate is cracked.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I am between Hampton, VA and Glenn Dale, MD.

Forgot to ask, does that mirror fold in? I'm not sure that all do it, mine does.

since that bumper plate is cracked/broken, what about the black bottom of the bumper?

price for the mirror? $100 with all wiring

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Mirror does fold but only manually. I mean bumper is not in great condition. I'd take $140 for everything you need.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts