Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone please find me the parking sensor cap as I'm having trouble finding it?!?!? It's the one missing on the left side??

image.jpg

·
Registered
20,430 Posts
Have you been to your dealer?

Having said that, that lower bumper doesn't look standard VW to me. Is that a mod? The exhaust certainly is!

·
Super Moderator
9,434 Posts
Only thing I can make out missing in that pic is the tow eye cover. I don't see anything with the park sensors, but hard to say since the pic looks so dark on my laptop.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have been to dealers, they sell four for £80 and said they don't do singles!
Yes the rear bumper is modified with exhaust system, the rear bumper are normally on Altitude or on a R50

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Only thing I can make out missing in that pic is the tow eye cover. I don't see anything with the park sensors, but hard to say since the pic looks so dark on my laptop.
The tow cover is not missing as it needs painting and right next to that is the parking sensor but is missing on left side
This pic better?
image.jpg

·
Registered
20,430 Posts
Yes, I thought the towing eye cover had gone but it is just a trick of the photo and is, as above, unpainted.

You can buy single parking sensors on fleabay. Several people on the UK site www.mytreg.com have done so.

·
Super Moderator
9,434 Posts
Hard to say where to get that since it does not appear to be a stock bumper cover. I know mine don't look like that. Guessing you would have to contact the manufacturer of the bumper cover.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hard to say where to get that since it does not appear to be a stock bumper cover. I know mine don't look like that. Guessing you would have to contact the manufacturer of the bumper cover.
It's a Touareg Altitude rear bumper, just having issues finding part online...

·
Super Moderator
9,434 Posts
You may just have to go to your dealer on that one. Not a supper common model, at least not here in NA. I don't even know if we even got anything similar or not.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts