Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where can I find the Paint Code for a 2012 TDI LUX? I've looked all over this thing. Got a few chips I'd like to take care of and would to match it up as best I can. Search tool for the forums led me down a wormhole for anything that read "paint" or "code". Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
I use AutomotiveTouchup. Excellent products. I have their paints and clear coat for both my vehicles.Do not remember where I bought them from - dealer or directly from their website. Perfect color and paint texture/quality match. Selection does not require to know paint code ahead of time. Once you'll enter your vehicle info it will show you all paints available for the year, color names, their codes and a small color picture icon for each.
Hope this helps.

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
Your paint code should appear in the front of your owners manual and also in a glued paper label in the "trunk" above the spare wheel well on RHS, or at least it does on my 08!

TonyB

Reactions: marc212

·
Registered
682 Posts
Your paint code should appear in the front of your owners manual and also in a glued paper label in the "trunk" above the spare wheel well on RHS, or at least it does on my 08!

TonyB
The build sheet... :wink2:

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
I know this is old, but its in the trunk area under the tire stow-away cover, written on a white sheet on the foam container on the left

1 - 6 of 6 Posts