Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I have front and rear pads, rotors, and sensors which I'm trying to get rid of. They were originally bought for a 2012 TDI exec, but then shortly after I had to sell the car. Sad :( The stupid dealer wouldn't take them back. Asking for half what I paid, $500 USD. I'm in Alexandria, VA and willing to meet someone in the DMV area.
Dishware Wood Hardwood Table Circle
Rectangle Font Material property Parallel Pattern

·
Registered
16 TDI Lux
355 Posts
Larger 360mm discs to a bargain for someone!!
So the executive has larger brakes than the sport and Lux? Or is it a yr model thing?

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2016 Touareg Lux TDI, 2019 Passsat R-line
850 Posts
None of the 7Ps in the US received 360mm front brakes in the US, AFAIK. 360 mm brakes were on the V10s and most (all?) V8s regardless of trim level.

So the executive has larger brakes than the sport and Lux? Or is it a yr model thing?

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2016 Touareg Lux TDI, 2019 Passsat R-line
850 Posts
All Touareg rear brakes are the same at 330mm, so V6s (except hybrid) have the same diameter F&R. The fronts are side specific and the rears are not.

All four of these discs are 330mm. I even just measured with a ruler!

·
Registered
09 TDi
774 Posts
All Touareg rear brakes are the same at 330mm, so V6s (except hybrid) have the same diameter F&R. The fronts are side specific and the rears are not.
I have a pair of brand new Zimmerman rear rotors that I bought as spares for my 05 V6 gasser. traded it for the 09 TDi and they wouldn't fit over the e brake shoes. Both are 330mm but the top hats are different shapes.

just sayin.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts