Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 2014 Touareg TDI had HPFP fix at 80K. Dealer took 24 days to repair. Picked it up yesterday, but within driving 20 miles from picking it up, it is throwing a P0101 error. Naturally, dealer stealer is saying this error code is not reflective of the HPFP repair they completed. I'll admit I am not savy about TDI engines, but it seems they would have handled the air filter and air intake during disassembly and possible could have disconnected/reconnected and handled the electric current from the Engine Control Module (ECM). Is this a correct assumption or am I wrong?
Any further info I need in getting the covered under the HPFP warranty? thanks

·
Registered
3,520 Posts
Your best warranty might be the emissions fix warranty.

Need to get the "big book" of what is covered the court ordered emissions repair out and look. There is an actual list of covered parts that the Judge put in writing. It is pretty complete. It removes the ability of VW to try to wiggle out of the court order.

Also, Make sure that the MAF is fully plugged in. Yes, that has happened before.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
About this Discussion
1 Reply
2 Participants
nickyt
Club Touareg Forum
We’re the online community for Volkswagen Touareg owners to share knowledge about their VW Touareg Sport Utility Vehicles and more!
Full Forum Listing