Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Added privacy tints and bigger wheels - WSP Wein 20" - and now much happier with the looks! :cool:

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Love the toffee brown, kinda wish I hadn't gotten a canyon grey. :(
Funnily enough a grey one passed me the other day and I thought how good the T3 looked in that colour....:cool:

·
Registered
262 Posts
Beautiful Treg! Never been fond of that color, but it looks killer there esp with that wheel combination.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys!

It now attracts almost as much attention as my Alpina ;)

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
19 Posts
Love the new T3, but you should of gone with white, I seen one at the dealership the other day and it was looking pretty nice

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Love the new T3, but you should of gone with white, I seen one at the dealership the other day and it was looking pretty nice
No thanks! Bad enough trying to keep the (small) Alpina clean.....I would definitely not want a white Touareg.....

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
In my opinion white is easier to keep clean than any other colour as it as it doesn't show dirt as much....just try to keep a black one looking clean, even dust makes it look dirty!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
In my opinion white is easier to keep clean than any other colour as it as it doesn't show dirt as much....just try to keep a black one looking clean, even dust makes it look dirty!
I had 6 years of keeping a black one clean :D so I know what you mean.

I agree about white not "looking" dirty so quickly....but....its a much harder job to get it properly clean ime.....e.g. tar spots are much more obvious on white.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
more pics of Alpina please. The only Alpina we get in the states is the B7, ya know...
Its a D3 Biturbo. Alpina specify new engine (2litre 4 cylinder twin turbo diesel) plus bespoke suspension and wheels, obvious front and rear spoilers, and some interior bits and pieces. Its a very tax effective, economical performance car that is subtly "different" to a "normal" BMW...in a good way!!

·
Learner
MY21 Wolfsburg V6 Moonlight Blue
6,351 Posts
i am with you, white seems to be a lot better with dirt n mud...normally one wouldnt think so. But after four years of white Touareg and lots of offroading i know what you mean....

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
I had 6 years of keeping a black one clean :D so I know what you mean.

I agree about white not "looking" dirty so quickly....but....its a much harder job to get it properly clean ime.....e.g. tar spots are much more obvious on white.
Agree with the "tar spots", they certainly are MUCH move visible on white but don't make the car look dirty, are generally only tiny and you can only see them if you really look but a plus is they are easily removed with a bit of Kerosine (at least that's what I use).

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.