Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Administrator
4,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Rick, I have your order change. Thanks!

To the others, I wish that we could accommodate a "Guess who didn't go" variety, but with the setup fees for the small runs we are doing, it's just not feasible to run with two different versions. Sorry for the confusion. If you are still interested in what we are producing, let me know, otherwise I will take the non-attendees off the list.

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
I would also like an additional hat... for a total of two.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Clarification - Just make it 4 stickers and one 2XL T-shirt.

Thanks Chris!

·
Senior Trex-Tamer
312 Posts
To the others, I wish that we could accommodate a "Guess who didn't go" variety, but with the setup fees for the small runs we are doing, it's just not feasible to run with two different versions. Sorry for the confusion. If you are still interested in what we are producing, let me know, otherwise I will take the non-attendees off the list.
Feel free to keep me on the list either way, just let me know who and how to pay, paypal I'm sure would be the easiest.

Thanks gang ;)

·
Administrator
4,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Ordering is closed as of last night. Ziggymackenzie, I will see if I can add your order back in. If so, I (or the person collecting the order) will probably need a PayPal transfer.

·
Senior Trex-Tamer
312 Posts
Sounds good, look forward to hearing how it goes.

·
Senior Trex-Tamer
312 Posts
Ordering is closed as of last night. Ziggymackenzie, I will see if I can add your order back in. If so, I (or the person collecting the order) will probably need a PayPal transfer.

Any update on this? Just curious, still fine either way.

Thanks,
Ziggy

·
Senior Trex-Tamer
312 Posts
It's really only if you are participating in the Rally Ziggy

siberian
I know, it would be nice to get my hands on some Treg Forums gear though. ;)

Looks like they're having a blast too from what I've seen so far, they have a live cam up too, pretty nice!

·
Administrator
4,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
I have moved the rally related thread to the Master Thread. I will be closing this one.

41 - 51 of 51 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
About this Discussion
50 Replies
14 Participants
aircooled
Club Touareg Forum
We’re the online community for Volkswagen Touareg owners to share knowledge about their VW Touareg Sport Utility Vehicles and more!
Full Forum Listing