Club Touareg Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 51 Posts

·
Senior Trex-Tamer
312 Posts
I'd be game for a "guess who didn't make it to" version XXL shirt and a sticker if they make it that far. A full excursion across the continental US isn't going to make the budget though.

·
Administrator
4,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
We may be able to do an extra order for other that are interested and ship them to you. I will obviously need to take care of attending customers first, but I don't think it matters how much we order. We are still working out prices, but I will need all requests/orders by Monday the 11th.

Please, keep them coming!

·
Registered
296 Posts
I'd be game for a "guess who didn't make it to" version XXL shirt and a sticker if they make it that far. A full excursion across the continental US isn't going to make the budget though.
Yes, a t-shirt is quite a bit cheaper than a cross country trip---especially with the current price of diesel!

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
I'd like to add a small kids shirt to the mix ---- Matthew told me this morning he also wanted a shirt.

·
My God,it's full of stars
5,765 Posts
The Tees are ash colored right? I'll take my "guess who didn't make it" in Large please and no FedEx shipping rates! :)

What do the hats and thongs look like?

siberian

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
Sounds good. You can probably put me down for 3 stickers and a couple caps (maybe more after I check with the family). Thanks--Chris
Let's make that only one cap (large if possible), but add a T-shirt in large. Thanks--Chris

·
5,765 Posts
This is starting to sound like the Federal budget appropriations. Everyone is aboard, we're spending like mad, but no one knows the actual cost. What are we in for for this???????

siberian

·
Super Moderator
9,357 Posts
This is starting to sound like the Federal budget appropriations. Everyone is aboard, we're spending like mad, but no one knows the actual cost. What are we in for for this???????

siberian
That is just it, if you have never done this before, the price gets cheaper with the more you order. So that is why he wants to get all the orders by the 11th so he can get pricing for everyone. Last year the cost was mentioned when ordering started, but more ordered and the price actually went down. Probably does not help you right now, but the shirts generally were never that expensive to begin with. :)

·
5,765 Posts
Well I suppose normally you have a price for the first 20, then from 21 to 50 etc. So can we have some pics of the hats, thongs and other goodies for those of us who won't be going?

siberian

·
NYFAIM - What's it mean?
525 Posts
I'm game for the entire wardrobe! Whatever it may prove to be...

Seriously...

One t-shirt in XXL
One cap - assume one size fits all
One sticker

·
Administrator
4,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Historically, we have only purchased enough merchandise to satisfy our groups need. That is usually about 20-30 people. So what ever price breaks we get are usually minimal. We have usually been doing this more for our fun and enjoyment just so we can have some cool 'schwag'.

Pricing looks to be around $5/sticker. Screen printed T-Shirt pricing is around $16/shirt. These prices MAY go down if we get more orders, but plan on the initial price. For those not coming to the rally, shipping costs will be extra.

I have no word yet on hat pricing, nor other embroidery items.

Keep these orders coming! Thanks for the out of group support. Maybe we can talk you into joining us in Colorado next year.

·
5,765 Posts
Keep these orders coming! Thanks for the out of group support. Maybe we can talk you into joining us in Colorado next year.
NO, the deal was you guys come up here - OK it doesn't have to be in winter :cool:

siberian

·
Administrator
4,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Then it wouldn't be the COLORADO Touareg 4x4 Rally. ;)

·
5,765 Posts
Of course not, you've been there, done that, time to move on to... (DRUM ROLL PLEASE) 2012 The Ultimate Rally - ALASKA! There I even prepared the logo for u!

siberian

·
Administrator
4,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
OK, the order list I have so far is:

Mr. Bill: 1 Sticker, 1 XL T-Shirt
Lgibson: 1 Sticker, 1 Hat
Arkarch: 4 Stickers, 1 XL T-Shirt, 1 Golf Shirt
Aircooled: 4 Stickers, 1 XL T-Shirt, 2 Childs T-Shirts 1 Hat, 1 Golf Shirt
Rickanns: 2 Stickers. 1 XL, 1 L T Shirt, 1 Hat, 1 Golf Shirt
Schubie: 3 Stickers, 1 L T-Shirt, 1 Hat
TREGinginCO: 2 Stickers, 1 Childs Sm T-Shirt, 1 Hats
Siberian: 1 L T-Shirt
Lanceputnam: Maybe 1 Sticker?
DTRAX: 1 XL T-Shirt
MotoLegends: 1 Sticker, 1 XXL T-Shirt
Lotouareg: 2 Stickers, 1 L T-Shirt
Ziggymackenzie: 1 Sticker, 1 XXL T-Shirt

21 Stickers, 14 Shirts, 7 hats, 2 Golf Shirts, 1 Thong (for Spockcat ;) )

I think we have enough hat orders to get them, so I hope to have some pricing soon. All hats in the past have been one size fits all with a sinch or velcro in the back. They have been in tan in the past. I'll ask to see if we have color options available to us. Still unknown on the golf shirts.

·
5,765 Posts
So the "Guess who didn't go" would go above the standard shirt? These are ash colored right and not white. I mean real men don't wear white anyway... right?

siberian

·
Administrator
4,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Traditionally, we have done on light heather grey. It has that light grey speckling, great for hiding dog fur. They will be the same as our 'attendees' shirts. For a little extra, I can strap them to the hood of my car during the rally for that 'bathed in mud' look. :D

·
5,765 Posts
Oh I thought you were serious about making a special run for the "guess who didn't go". If not, I'll pass. Sorry for my confusion, but will order some next year of you hold it here :)

siberian

21 - 40 of 51 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
About this Discussion
50 Replies
14 Participants
aircooled
Club Touareg Forum
We’re the online community for Volkswagen Touareg owners to share knowledge about their VW Touareg Sport Utility Vehicles and more!
Full Forum Listing