Club Touareg Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Administrator
4,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It looks like we are going to be able to do a run of stickers and shirts again this year. I don't have exact prices but they should be in line with past years prices. I'm looking for some rough numbers on who wants stickers and shirts and how many/what sizes. The stickers will only be offered in the small size, same as last year.

We are also looking at hats. Any interest?

Please let me know, ASAP.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Way to go!!!!

Stickers - 2

T-shirts ttl 2
1- XL
1 - L

Sweatshirts ?? Ttl 2
1 -XL
1 - L

Golf shirt ??? 1 L

Caps ?? 2

Cigars - 6 Oops, thats a different deal

Rick

·
Administrator
4,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Also, I don't have the exact sticker. It will be a simple update from last year to match this years dates.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Stickers - 4

May consider a golf shirt and/or a T-shirt.

·
My God,it's full of stars
5,765 Posts
I don't recall any stickers being mentioned last year. Can you post some pics of Tees and stickers (what the design/logo is)?

siberian

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
Two stickers and two hats (me and the boy) :)

·
Super Moderator
9,368 Posts
Lance and Siberian, you two are aware these are for the Rally in CO and generally done for attendees?

·
5,765 Posts
No I wasn't as it wasn't mentioned. Well in that case, I wouldn't presume to wear something I wasn't a party to :)

siberian

·
Administrator
4,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sorry, yes it is for the Touareg rally. If there is enough interest, we might be able to fulfill orders for non rally members.

·
Administrator
4,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Are the fish biting yet? I'd love to sometime. I've only been to SE Alaska, Ketchikan area, but loved every minute of it.

If you order anything, I'll make sure to ship it UPS up to you. ;)

·
5,765 Posts
My neighbor and I are leaving Tuesday for Chitina. Monday I'm in Circle to pick up some friends who canoed down.

Kings are still not allowed on the Klutina or the Copper River so if you want that you have to go to Dillingham. But the resident quota for reds is still at 33 and halibut are biting as my other neighbor just got back from Valdez fully loaded (got some lync cod and halibut)

So come on up, plenty to do, not to mention that come late July I drive down to Canada so you can help me pick a camper trailer :)

Well if you post a picture or two of what we're talking about - maybe an "ornery member" one or the "guess who didn't go" tee ;-)

siberian

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
Sounds good. You can probably put me down for 3 stickers and a couple caps (maybe more after I check with the family). Thanks--Chris

·
Administrator
4,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I seem to be having problems posting with attachments. I've posted the picture twice and it has twice disappeared. Oh well, I'll get something up.

·
Administrator
4,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Tshirt and logo example from last year:

Attachments

·
Administrator
4,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Spock, do you want that in a thong?

1 - 20 of 51 Posts