Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone here interested in playing online games and if so what kind of games?
I am more inclined towards bingo games and that too online ones, as it offer easier accessibility and services.
One of my favorite sites is http://onlinebingo3.co.uk, as it provides me strategies of playing these games.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
I am interested but unfortunately have no time to play now. Years ago I used to play Call of Duty (early versions about WWII). Colin McRae Rally 2005 was my another favourite on-line game. But I could achieve good results using a keyboard only. This was a big disappointment. IMO The best ever created rally game is Richard Burns rally. Amaizing feeling. This is the most realistic rally (provided you use wheel with pedals). I have Logitech Momo. But there is no option to play neither via local net or internet.

·
Registered
20,430 Posts
Gosh, there's two names from the recent past.

Both Colin and Richard were immense rally drivers and both died well before their time.

Colin, always a risk taker when in the car which resulted in him having some stupendous shunts, was doing stupid things in a helicopter that resulted in him killing himself together with a friend and two children, one of them his own son. A very, very bad ending to a great career. Even watching this now makes my hairs stand on end - he was EFFIN' QUICK...

Richard tragically died in his prime from an aggressive brain tumour only discovered, if I recall aright, after he'd complained of feeling unwell and pulled over to the side of the road whilst driving himself to a major UK rally.

A thoroughly decent man - greatly missed:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Of course it is, I play in many online games. I once played in Minecraft, League of Legends. At the moment I play in Dota2. For me, Dota2 is a pretty good game, I would even say that it is one of the best video games. That's why I recently buy mmr boosting. I did this to participate in international tournaments. Have any of you participated in Dota 2 tournaments?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts