Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Still love the Touareg after 12 months and nearly 45,000 kms. Apart from a little "passenger door" dust issue (now fixed?), the Touareg has been a pleasure to drive and trouble free. The Simpson, Flinders, Darling, Vic High Country and many river camping adventures have all been confidence inspiring by way of where the Touareg can go, and what it can do. A great vehicle to travel this great country of ours.

Some video memories from 2015 and a couple of new ones from Stockton Beach dunes on Christmas eve.

[ame]https://vimeo.com/151979694[/ame]

Cheers Paul.

·
Super Moderator
2015 R Line V8
2,171 Posts
Nice work Paul. Have been a fan of your video memories for this past year. very creative.

·
Registered
20,430 Posts
I enjoyed that. Thank you.

·
Registered
11 Posts
that was enjoyable. thanks. I've owned my 2008 for six months and live right near the stockton dunes, but hubby says best I don't take it on the sand:{

·
Registered
14 Posts
Very nice video, thanks for sharing.

Is that treg with xmotion ?

I have owned my 2008 at 3 months and love it especially the low 4wd.
Allready needed low 4wd three times with trailering.
You really!! need the low when pulling boat trailer out of water
unless want to burn your trans..

·
Super Moderator
2015 R Line V8
2,171 Posts
that was enjoyable. thanks. I've owned my 2008 for six months and live right near the stockton dunes, but hubby says best I don't take it on the sand:{
Welcome Cherie :)

·
Learner
5,171 Posts
Good going Paul! Look ahead to more adventures!

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cherie, we just stayed on the dunes as I'm not a fan of getting too close to the saltwater. The dunes were good to have a play on... I was giving my son and son-in-law some sand driving lessons. They had a lot of fun and learnt some too.

The Touareg travelled well over the dunes and climbed easily up the steep ones, but you need to let your tyres down. With 3 of us in the car, I found 16 psi worked very well with the 18 inch Pirellis I had on.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Very nice video, thanks for sharing.

Is that treg with xmotion ?

I have owned my 2008 at 3 months and love it especially the low 4wd.
Allready needed low 4wd three times with trailering.
You really!! need the low when pulling boat trailer out of water
unless want to burn your trans..
TregF1.... yes it is a Xmotion. And like you one of the biggest benefits is the towing (I have a steep driveway which puts quite a strain on a non-low range vehicle - one of the primary reasons for the Touareg).

·
Registered
207 Posts
Great photography Paul and most enjoyable watching. Thanks.

·
Registered
14 Posts
TregF1.... yes it is a Xmotion. And like you one of the biggest benefits is the towing (I have a steep driveway which puts quite a strain on a non-low range vehicle - one of the primary reasons for the Touareg).
Congratulations !
I can understand your satisfaction :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts