Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2005 Volkswagen Touareg 5.0
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In July 2020 I purchased a 2005 Touareg from a car dealer in Koge, Denmark. It had a V10 engine and completely loaded with all options. It was a one owner car that had been owned for 15 years before I bought it,
It was a bargain at 2800 Euros/ $ 3300 USD.
The car was immaculate condition both interior and exterior.
I drove the car back to Ukraine 2500 kms with no problems. I bought the car with 259000 kms on it and now the car has 269000 kms (10000 kms ) .
The only thing I had to repair on the car besides normal oil change, filters etc. was to replace the left front wheel bearing and the right rear wheel bearing which cost only $ 170 USD for both bearings and labour to install.
Other than that I have had no repairs needed in over 10000 kms.
I am very happy to own this vehicle and plan to enjoy it for many years as it is the best vehicle I have ever owned in my life and it is such a beautiful SUV.
Attached photos of my beautiful 2005 Touareg.

Attachments

·
Registered
561 Posts
A nice one that, only one thing wrong I can see is that the tiller is on the wrong side ha ha.

Many more happy kilometers in your V10 I'm sure.

Pete.

Reactions: antonroland

·
Registered
2011 VR6 FSI LUX
1,385 Posts
Nice looking Treg.
Hope you get many more trouble free miles.

·
Registered
2011 VR6 FSI LUX
1,385 Posts
A nice one that, only one thing wrong I can see is that the tiller is on the wrong side ha ha.

Many more happy kilometers in your V10 I'm sure.

Pete.
Tiller??

·
Registered
561 Posts
Tiller is a term for what steers the thing.

Pete.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: New2Tregs

·
Registered
White 2011 Tdi 4,2L V8
114 Posts
This is the kind of thing that helps me to believe that we should focus more on everything that can go RIGHT!

Congrats on a year of happy ownership and here’s to MANY more.

The only “bad” thing here is as @Crispy3 pointed out…the steering wheel being on the wrong side🤪

·
Registered
2005 Volkswagen Touareg 5.0
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
You are correct.. Should tell about positive things about a vehicle and not just the negative things..
Thanks for your wishes for more years of trouble free driving..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts