Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This might just be a blown fuse. My passenger side reserve light is out. I tried changing the bulb, but it's still not working. I switched the bulb to the driver side and it works fine there. I even switched the Y-split reverse light wiring with the driver side. They all work on the driver side. The brake light works on both sides. I tried to check the fuses, but I didn't see any blown ones. But I might have missed it since I don't know which one it might be.

I have a 2014 Lux Touareg TDI.

Any help would be appreciated!

·
Registered
848 Posts
If you have a multimeter, try to ohm out the ground wire. Connect one probe to the ground used on the harness and another to a known ground location in the vehicle. You should get no more than 1 ohm. I've read about several VWs having isolated ground issues.

·
Registered
682 Posts
If you have a multimeter, try to ohm out the ground wire. Connect one probe to the ground used on the harness and another to a known ground location in the vehicle. You should get no more than 1 ohm. I've read about several VWs having isolated ground issues.
VCDS scan it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, that was my first thought but I can't find my vag-com after my move last year! I have to dig through all the boxes.

Thanks for the input!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts