Club Touareg Forum banner

41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Very cool. Yeah I'm looking into the diff thing. It isn't too bad.....yet, but going to get it sorted out before the mountains call. Also studying the tire situation. Lots more choice now than when I was last looking, nearly 20 years ago. I want something that can be on it year round for sure.
that's understandable. However, my rig will not be a daily driver. Mainly for overland trip and a YouTube series

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
that's understandable. However, my rig will not be a daily driver. Mainly for overland trip and a YouTube series
[/QUOTE
Very cool indeed. I'll certainly watch that! Yeah I need my car to be off the road during winter but I'll also need the T'reg during the other seasons to get me all as a camera car. I'd love full on off road bad a$$ tires but I fear I'd wreck them with mostly on road during the non winter months. Lots to think about for sure.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Very cool indeed. I'll certainly watch that! Yeah I need my car to be off the road during winter but I'll also need the T'reg during the other seasons to get me all as a camera car. I'd love full on off road bad a$$ tires but I fear I'd wreck them with mostly on road during the non winter months. Lots to think about for sure.
Well, one I get the trex fixed, I'll hit u up and we could go out for a day thing

41 - 43 of 43 Posts