Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

Let me introduce myself...i have an '04 Mercedes G500. I am planning to get as many high-end SUVs (with off-roading capability) to join me on March 19, 2005 in Liberty Texas for some off-roading fun. I do NOT plan on trashing my car. Thus, it will be light off-roading that we can all enjoy. Bring your family if you want.

My brother has a Jeep Wrangler Rubicon which he will bring. I have possibly two Lexus GX470 with KDSS, Porsche Cayenne, and a 4runner coming.

If you're interested in coming, then please PM me.

Thanks.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Liberty Offroad

ThaiI won't be able to make your trip, but I'm interested in how your tires work. The Nitto sound like what I'm looking for in a mud/snow tire for our hunting season next fall. Have a great ride. MIke

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yup, that's me. I used to own a CRV. I am involved with OCRVCLUB.ORG (with Gatorgreg)...and T4R.ORG. I also used to own a 4runner.

Who are you?? What's your screenname on other forums??

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey all,
We're having another off-roading trip this coming weekend (5/13/06) at Generalsams.com:

http://generalsams.com/

It is in Huntsville. I think that the gate fee is $15. It is a lot of fun...something for everyone. Food is available on site.

Last time out, we had a mix of vehicles: Jeep Rubicon and OME 4runner. I may be able to get FJC and Range Rover out this time.

Date: 5/13/06
Where: Generalsams park (see link above)
When: around 1 pm

Please repond to this thread or PM me if you are going...so that we don't leave anyone behind.

See you on the trails....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts