Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hankook Dynapro ATM-RF10 off road tires, size P255/65 R17 108T, mounted on VW 17" Canyon Rims. Since my TDI is being recalled, these are no longer needed.

I put this set together 4 years ago to go off-roading, but never managed to do so. The rims were purchased used on Club Touareg, and the tires were new. They have never been used off-road, but were run for about 5,000 highway miles, before I mounted a new set of Contis.

Tires are in excellent shape, with tread depths of 22-23/64", and no gouges. Rims are clean and straight, with one having minor curb rash from previous owner, as illustrated. All wheels have functioning TPMS sensors, and center caps purchased on eBay.

My cost was approximately $1000.00. Asking $650.00. Pick-up only, or might be shipped by common carrier at your cost.

Please PM or reply to this thread, if interested.

Attachments

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hankook Dynapro ATM-RF10 off road tires, size P255/65 R17 108T, mounted on VW 17" Canyon Rims. Since my TDI is being recalled, these are no longer needed.

I put this set together 4 years ago to go off-roading, but never managed to do so. The rims were purchased used on Club Touareg, and the tires were new. They have never been used off-road, but were run for about 5,000 highway miles, before I mounted a new set of Contis.

Tires are in excellent shape, with tread depths of 22-23/64", and no gouges. Rims are clean and straight, with one having minor curb rash from previous owner, as illustrated. All wheels have functioning TPMS sensors, and center caps purchased on eBay.

My cost was approximately $1000.00. Asking $650.00. Pick-up only, or might be shipped by common carrier at your cost.

Please PM or reply to this thread, if interested.
bump.....

I really need more room in my garage, and will lower the price to move this wheel & tire set. Actually, with the wheels, tires, and TPMS sensors I had a good $1,250 into the project. Price now $550.00

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sold locally on Craigslist

1 - 3 of 3 Posts