Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling our lightly used OEM Porsche Pet/Cargo Divider (Part # 7L5 861 691 001 E). Bought it just over a year ago from Pfaff Porsche in Woodbridge.

Retail was well over $350.

Just sold our 2004 Touareg V8 and have no use for it anymore.

Asking $200.

Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nope. Awesome setup. Just slide it into the brackets on the back seats, roll it out, and attach to the roof liner holes.\\:D/

·
Administrator
10,219 Posts
T2s can't use this setup, it only works on T1s...unfortunate because I had a net like this and had to sell it when I got my T2.

The T2s don't have the brakets on the back seat and they don't have the hooks up top..

·
Registered
393 Posts
I think I have hooks up top, at least over the rear head rests. I think there might be second set of top hooks over front head rests (next to the light) and these I do not have.

I also do not have any brackets on the back seats. Is this something that can be retrofitted?

The T2s don't have the brakets on the back seat and they don't have the hooks up top..

·
Administrator
10,219 Posts
these "hooks" are slots, they are about 1/2" wide and are about 1.5" long...haven't seen a T2 with them.

The brackets are part of the seat back, so I suppose with some cutting they could be retrofitted, or it might be easier to buy a T1 rear seatback..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts