Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We took this out of our 56k mile touareg that we bought used a few months prior. The window sticker that came with the car did not have the navigaion option on it so we are lead to belive that the previous owner added this navigation. It works perfectly and there is no peeling on the buttons, we just upgraded to a newer aftermarket unit. You will need the can-bus adapter for this to work on newer touaregs from what I understand. I have all of the nav discs in the OEM holder, they are the 2004 version. You also of course get the GPS antenna.

Asking price is $550 and I will ship it to you via UPS with full insurance on the package.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
There are specific units built for specific parts of the world, if you're looking for navigation functionality you will be best searching eBay.com for the version that works on your side of the pond.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I would really rather not ship it internationally. Mostly because I lose Paypal protection. Not that I dont trust you, but you know how the world is

·
Registered
157 Posts
I have a US Spec car here in Dubai, my nav system for some reason has decided to not eject my disc.

you cant get the GCC spec systems over here that easy, however I have a guy who will supply the disc.

again if your prepared to ship I will pay immediately.

I dont see how you will loose anything, I have been a member on here for over three years and once money is in your account you can post.

thanks

Matt

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am interested but I need a little more guidance. Can I use in my 2004? What other parts will I need to install this unit in my car? Does it also have aux jack?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am interested but I need a little more guidance. Can I use in my 2004? What other parts will I need to install this unit in my car? Does it also have aux jack?
yes you can use it in your '04 and it will be plug and play. It has an Aux. jack of sorts but you need an adapter for it to work with an iPod

Let me know if you are interested. Shoot me a PM with a reasonable offer. I want this thing gone

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have one two for sale if his is no longer available. I just took mine out two months ago. It is just sitting a box. I have the disks as well. Shoot me a PM

·
Registered
95 Posts
is this sold?

·
Registered
16 Posts
I kinda want it, assuming it's plug and play to my 05, will it affect the MFI display? since I have the ugly red display?

Since you say this may be an add on from prior owner, how did it interface with the speed cluster dash MFI (assuming u have the red one instead of the LED display) kudos in advance!

·
Registered
95 Posts
is this sold?

·
Banned
2,818 Posts
I would really rather not ship it internationally. Mostly because I lose Paypal protection. Not that I dont trust you, but you know how the world is
I ship internationally for a living and in the 4 years that I have been doing this I have never lost money on paypal and I do way past 6 figures a year through paypal
However do not ship to Indonesia, vietnam, eastern europe, and some african countries.(UAI not included)

I would not have hesitated to ship to the guy in Dubai. Scammers do not usually go for a used Touareg nav unit to begin with. NO market for that.
They would go for a generic aftermarket one or one that is very common

1 - 20 of 22 Posts