Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All,
I have a set of the original 19" five spoke wheels off of my V8 Touareg WITH a set of BRAND NEW Pirelli SNOW tires on them. I bought this car from a relative in Vermont and I live in SC. I put new wheels and tires on it the minute the car was delivered here, the tires never even saw a winter. The owner claims to have only put about 150 miles on the tires, they look brand new. 1 of the 4 wheels do have a scratch in it.

Taking closer pics tonight will send over if interested

Asking $850 for all 4 with tires, Center Caps included.

(I realize the pic doesn't show tires, those are not my wheels, just wanted to clarify which wheels they were(

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Shipping would be up to you, but I think it would be about 50 to 100 bucks. Always willing to negotiate it in the deal

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will take some pics of the wheels in the next couple of days. The one scratch is a pretty good one, fixable though. They should fit, mine is a 04.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ALL,
Sorry for the delay. I will get both the size specs and better pictures tonight and post them tomorrow morning. Thanks for the interest

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
All
They are Pirelli scorpion ice and and snow tires. The size is 275/45/19. I will upload pics of tires today.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
PICS

All,

Sorry for the wheels being dirty, my infant son did not feel like giving me the time to clean them yesterday. You can the see wheels, tire pics are good, last pic shows the scratch in wheel 4, all other wheels are fine. I will clean them and get close ups over the weekend

Attachments

·
Registered
86 Posts
johnsc2 said:
how much for just the tires?
If you are willing to split, I would be interested in the wheels. OP, please PM me a price for only the wheels...seems like you already have interest in the tires.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
About this Discussion
21 Replies
14 Participants
yotahilux
Club Touareg Forum
We’re the online community for Volkswagen Touareg owners to share knowledge about their VW Touareg Sport Utility Vehicles and more!
Full Forum Listing