Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I use my iPad to browse the site (safari, not the app) I get the following pop up almost everyday. I only get it when I come to the site for the first time of the day or after my iPad has been off. It only happens on this site. Any suggestions?

Thanks
Eric

image-1967445986.jpg

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It appeared last night when I refreshed the hitch thread in the off-road section. You can't get to the page without saying ok. But i recall it being somewhere else the day before.

·
Administrator
511 Posts
Does this happen the first time you go to the site? Do me a favour and clear your cookies and cache for safari and then go the site again. I'm going to do the same to see if I can reproduce it without any saved cookies.

~ LL, community support.

UPdate: I don't see it either. Maybe it's iOS :/

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Does this happen the first time you go to the site? Do me a favour and clear your cookies and cache for safari and then go the site again. I'm going to do the same to see if I can reproduce it without any saved cookies. ~ LL, community support. UPdate: I don't see it either. Maybe it's iOS :/
It cleared everything when I updated the IOS. Since upgrading no issues. It's weird, but appears to have fixed itself.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
3 Participants
Ebg18t
Club Touareg Forum
We’re the online community for Volkswagen Touareg owners to share knowledge about their VW Touareg Sport Utility Vehicles and more!
Full Forum Listing