Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

This event is MASSIVE. I will have moved to MN by then, but my hubby and I will be road tripping from Duluth out to Ocean City. It'd be cool so see some fellow Treggers out there!!

Details here

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea bit too far for us to drive right now being in Seattle and all. But I have a friend in Fort Washington, MD that drives a GTI. So we'll be headed out for H2Oi.

·
Registered
71 Posts
i always go down there for h2o. always went with my audi though. got rid of that for the treg but building a corrado to go down lol

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hope to have mine by then! I found a "perfect" 05 V8 with nav, air, and convenience pkg but it's reed green and I was trying to find black or white. :(

·
Registered
150 Posts
I will be road tripping from Duluth out to Ocean City. It'd be cool so see some fellow Treggers out there!!

Details here
Ahh Duluth. I used to do contract work for the university out there. Have a fun drive to MD!

I hope they confirm the dates for H20 soon...

·
Registered
84 Posts
How many Tregger's will be heading over this year(2010)? I just want to get a head count cause I am at waterfest right now and I only saw one other treg today, hopefully more tomorrow.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Thats right down the road. I'll be there

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
Hey, if you guys do this again this year, pls post. My wife and I met in Md. and use to go to OC all the time. It would be great to road trip up there

·
Registered
316 Posts
Last year we did go and we were the only Touareg. It was mostly lowered mkv jetta's and golfs. I need to find an air cooled event. However I wouldn't be opposed to going again.

·
Too Cool to Leave School
711 Posts
Ben I was there :) parked off in the grass at our Flashing trailer... All day both days with all the lights going ;)

No word on where it will be (if it really happens) this year

·
Registered
316 Posts
Ben I was there :) parked off in the grass at our Flashing trailer... All day both days with all the lights going ;)

No word on where it will be (if it really happens) this year

Hmmm... Were you parked in the vendor area? I seem to recall a white touareg inside. There were bikinis around, brain kinda fuzzy.

·
Too Cool to Leave School
711 Posts
If you were going "in" the vendor row, i was ALLLLL the way down on the right (the other entry road)... thats where they put the "chipping" areas unfortunately... Although, my truck was the universal "i need to go get something somewhere" vehicle for everyone around the shop, so it made lots of trips through the crowds of people... It also looked completely stock and on Atheos then :p

1 - 20 of 28 Posts