Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Folks.
I have been trying to source a set of nudge bars for my 2015 Touareg without any luck , VW say they only make them for the Amroc & Tiguan but not for the Touareg

However after discussions with Queensland Bullbars , web site

Home - QLD Bullbars

They are prepared to consider manufacturing one to suit if they can see some demand for it .

Anyone interested ???

·
Registered
427 Posts
Hi Folks.
I have been trying to source a set of nudge bars for my 2015 Touareg without any luck , VW say they only make them for the Amroc & Tiguan but not for the Touareg

However after discussions with Queensland Bullbars , web site

Home - QLD Bullbars

They are prepared to consider manufacturing one to suit if they can see some demand for it .

Anyone interested ???
I called the same guys 12 months ago - have a 2014 Touareg. You can buy a nudge bar from the UK, but would be best to try and buy here so it complies with current laws/regulations and does not hinder or stop the operation of safety systems such as airbags, sensors etc. All of which could cause issue with insurance and legal positions.

In the end, I've decided I don't need one. In my opinion there are pros and cons with nudge bars/bull bars, there are alternative recovery/safety equipment and mounting options, and if there is no choice in driving early morning or evening.... we just slow down and keep our eyes open wide. Cheers Paul.

·
Learner
MY21 Wolfsburg V6 Moonlight Blue
5,983 Posts
Agree, best without it, too much hassle interference with safety and electronics..... The acc beamer behind the logo doesnt like it either and this is not just on touareg.
Major issue is driving in the dark and hitting an animal... Working on a solution for that

·
Registered
733 Posts
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sport utility vehicle Bumper

Vehicle Car Bumper Automotive exterior Grille

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Automotive tire

Land vehicle Vehicle Automotive exterior Car Bumper
Spotted this one at the Millmerran Camp Oven festival.
Made by J & J Bullbars in Slacks Creek in Brisbane's South.
Talk nicely and he might make you one - suspect T1 and T2 only.
Owner is a CT member (didn't get his name - rude of me).
Seems this was J & J's 3rd attempt as under bumper set off parking sensors (very touchy).
Dub

Reactions: Coight57
1 - 4 of 4 Posts