Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As some of you may recall... I had a problem with my TOUAREG that had me and my dealership, along with VW in a bit of a "locked horns" scenario over having my Seat Belt Chime turned off with a VAG-Com and my dealership saying it caused by Auto Diff problems. That's water under the bridge now and it was solved to my satisfaction.

Then today... I get this letter in the mail from Volkswagen. It was a letter apologizing for any inconvenience and apologizing that the start of my TOUAREG owning experience wasn't up to par. So, VW said in the letter, to make up for that, VW would like to pay for the complete 5,000 and 10,000 mile services on my TOUAREG.

MESSAGE TO VW: I know there have been some people on this site who have pissed and moaned about Customer Service, but all I have to say is.... VW, you're on your way to having a customer for life! Keep up the good work.

PS: Christina (and you know who you are), if you're reading this..... Thank You Very Much!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Congratulations. Hopefully others who have experienced similar problems will quickly find resolution. Now get back out there and enjoy it!

·
Registered
715 Posts
Awesome news!!! Congrats.

Maybe you can pass along the contact info for the people you talked with to resolve your matter so I can contact them about possibly participating/frequenting the Club Touareg message boards in an attempt to aleviate the customer service concerns brought up by other members.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.