Club Touareg Forum banner

141 - 157 of 157 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
^Mark there is a link a few pages back (in fact I think I reposted t) that still works

·
Registered
409 Posts
Have your tried the dropbox link listed in post #49. This worked for me. I downloaded loaded and installed in a few weeks ago. I’ve cut and pasted a link here too:
thanks guys im still having issues...says network error everytime i try and download

·
Registered
409 Posts
It t

The zip file is very large and you need a reliable fast network. I couldn’t get it at home but I was able to download it at my work.
it doesnt even try....im pretty sure my internet is fast enough it speed test at 300mb/s

·
Registered
10 Posts
it doesnt even try....im pretty sure my internet is fast enough it speed test at 300mb/s
I just tested it and it started to download for me: attached is a screen-shot. Maybe manually type in the dropbox link address, or maybe your internet browser has a block on downloading large files.

·
Registered
409 Posts
I just tested it and it started to download for me: attached is a screen-shot. Maybe manually type in the dropbox link address, or maybe your internet browser has a block on downloading large files.
View attachment 234988
humm okay weird ill keep trying.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Rats... That's too bad. Might have been able to help.
Sorry.

·
Registered
409 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Humbug! Am I too late?! I purchased my t-reg few weeks ago and it's outdated!
nope i just downloaded it..had to use my phone my laptop wouldnt but

·
Registered
409 Posts
Can you tell/show me how? (I'm not technology savvy)
i wish i could...i thought i was decent tech savvy but im having no luck getting my rns850 to see the sd card.

·
Registered
10 Posts
i wish i could...i thought i was decent tech savvy but im having no luck getting my rns850 to see the sd card.
@Palmetto. I'll try to share information from my successful experience, that worked for me, and hopefully it will help to identify why the car is not recognising your SD card: (sorry if this is obvious to some, but my philosophy is that its always worth checking when this don't work as they should)

I bought a 32G Sandisk SD card specifically for this. I am not expert but I've heard that some systems cannot recognise larger memory cards.
I took care to format the SD card to FAT32 and gave the memory card the name described in the text file:
"Format SD card with fat32 and then rename to:7P6051236BF"

Make sure all of the files are stored on the SD card exactly as extracted:
Map Folder.jpg

Hopefully there is some difference here that enables you to get your system upgraded.

141 - 157 of 157 Posts