Club Touareg Forum banner
321 - 340 of 369 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Good day. I read the entire thread on the forum. I noticed that you have solved your problem with the RNS-850. I have a similar situation: Tuareg FL is American, I flashed the RNS 850 with the European P0824 firmware and I lost all the inscriptions in the RNS. Tell me how to solve this problem? I would like to see inscriptions in any language. Thank you.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Good day. I read the entire thread on the forum. I noticed that you have solved your problem with the RNS-850. I have a similar situation: Tuareg FL is American, I flashed the RNS 850 with the European P0824 firmware and I lost all the inscriptions in the RNS. Tell me how to solve this problem? I would like to see inscriptions in any language. Thank you.
Hi. I never solved the problem. I’ve been living with a messed up system for the past year plus. Luckily, it functions perfectly, without any obvious issues, but maps cannot be updated due to the underlying problem.

·
Registered
2011 Taureg Executive Taufee metalic over saddle brown
1 Posts
Hi everybody, just did all the updates (maps and firmware) anybody else having this issue. The setting for my dynaudio have changed and now sounds like crap.
Thanks in advance
Dennis

·
Registered
4 Posts
Привет всем, только что сделал все обновления (карты и прошивки) у кого-то еще есть эта проблема. Настройки моего динаудио изменились, и теперь они звучат как дерьмо.
Заранее спасибо
Деннис
Привет. Какую прошивку вы установили? поделитесь ссылкой.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I finally fixed this issue by purchasing this update directly from a Vendor in England. The SD cards were all sealed and VW original. I can't be happier with their service.

it took me 5 hours to go through the firmware update (90 mins) and over 3 hrs to apply Maps. and as soon as firmware update was completed, I was able to use my phone and bluetooth functionalities.

·
Registered
12 Posts
This free update is identical to the ones you bought.

I have been dealing with the free update for a while and I had the it staged on 2 brand new SD cards and followed the exact installation instructions but I was never able to get it working. I have been working on this issue for quite sometime, and only now I was able to fix the issue. I am not telling anyone to purchase this update but rather letting folks know how I was able to get to the bottom of it. The $99 investment was definitely worth it in my opinion.

·
Registered
3,576 Posts
I finally fixed this issue by purchasing this update directly from a Vendor in England. The SD cards were all sealed and VW original. I can't be happier with their service.

it took me 5 hours to go through the firmware update (90 mins) and over 3 hrs to apply Maps. and as soon as firmware update was completed, I was able to use my phone and bluetooth functionalities.
Fantastic find! Thank you for the link, and I'm sure many will agree.

·
Registered
3,576 Posts
This free update is identical to the ones you bought.
I could be wrong, but I don't believe the maps provided in this thread are 2021 maps, but 2018(?) Maps...

·
Registered
3,576 Posts

·
Registered
3,576 Posts
V13 will be 2021 and I don't think we will get it here in North America. I bought this same package in 2019 and sent it to Joe. lol
do you mean it will not work on North American vehicles or it will not include North American maps?

·
Registered
158 Posts
Unless he has changed something on the SD card itself, this is the exact v12 ebay posting that I bought in 2019. I bought this and sent it to Joe who posted it. The exact SD cards and the packaging came from VW. What I received in 2019 is the V12 map update. So V12 is the 2018 map update and not the 2021 map update. Unless he has changed the contents of the SD card but I doubt it.

·
Registered
3,576 Posts
Unless he has changed something on the SD card itself, this is the exact v12 ebay posting that I bought in 2019. I bought this and sent it to Joe who posted it. The exact SD cards and the packaging came from VW. What I received in 2019 is the V12 map update. So V12 is the 2018 map update and not the 2021 map update. Unless he has changed the contents of the SD card but I doubt it.
I mean as far as v13 coming out in 2021, do you think it will not have North American Maps or it will not work in North American RNs 850?

321 - 340 of 369 Posts