Club Touareg Forum banner
301 - 320 of 374 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Downloading now from MEGA site. I have a SLOW connection. SW Ver. P0726 and MU SW: 0783

VW 2014 TDI
Thanks to all the posts and the downloads!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello and THANK YOU all who helped contribute to this great thread. I have a question for you fine people I can see my firmware is 0544 (which I now know I must update to update my navigation) but why does my "Most software version" just say VW? I'll add a picture. I am going to try to update this weekend. I must admit I am a little bit nervous😓
Thank you ALL!

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Thank you very much for this. I've downloaded it and unzipped into my MacBook, however indo not see instructions, and am not sure sure what to do next
My advice is go back and read some of the previous posts. Also, when you save it on your SD disk make sure you pull the data out of the folder. I did not do that at 1st. I retried it once I pulled it out of the folder and it worked w/o any issue. You got it!!!

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
^yep

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #309 ·
Last time I checked they weren't out. Kind of disappointing as the European Touareg's got an update, but nothing for North America. Kind of like flipping us the bird IMHO

·
Registered
2 Posts
Downloading now from MEGA site. I have a SLOW connection. SW Ver. P0726 and MU SW: 0783

VW 2014 TDI
Thanks to all the posts and the downloads!
have you done the update yet? how did it work? I have the same SW and Year.

·
Registered
3,928 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
I have a friend with a Touareg where the GPS is not correct. Vehicle is off the road. I'm trying to figure out if it is hardware or software. Trying to see if anyone had this problem and corrected it with a firmware update along with maps.

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
It sounds like the road moved and the maps version is out of date

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
Oh all of them? Weird. Can you verify his firmware version? Maybe updating would fix that. I think there is a way to calibrate the compass too

·
Registered
3 Posts
I was having trouble with pairing bluetooth devices, as well as removing old devices and heard that a firmware update might fix this. I found this thread and read it end to end twice. You guys are awesome. Thanks for helping each other (and me) out! I was running the original firmware and followed the TSB guide using the firmware linked in this thread. It did, indeed, resolve my bluetooth woes, so that's great. But I did encounter a few errors along the way and am wondering if I should be worried about them. I captured a couple photos along with the results that show 3 packages that did not install correctly.

I'm not terribly concerned about Italian speech recognition, but what are TMCConfig, VWSupportedFscs, and sss? Should I worry about these?
Vehicle Car Audio equipment Gadget Font

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hey I found the download link with everything in this forum I just wish I remember where, here are the instructions it worked flawlessly but it took almost 2 and a half hours for the maps update. The activation was less then 3 minutes. Love the speeds on there and the Elevation, thanks so much no problems at all following instructions!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
Good stuff thanks!

301 - 320 of 374 Posts