Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
A friend of mine sent me an email today with the screen above. He said his wife hit a button and cleared everything. Not sure that is possible but this is what he has now. I hope it is looking for the firmware update K0711 or if there is a newer firmware version K0737 not sure but I hope I can either dvd or SD card the update.

Thanks

·
Registered
160 Posts
I have a friend with a Touareg where the GPS is not correct. Vehicle is off the road. I'm trying to figure out if it is hardware or software. Trying to see if anyone had this problem and corrected it with a firmware update along with maps.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Hi everybody, just did all the updates (maps and firmware) anybody else having this issue. The setting for my dynaudio have changed and now sounds like crap.
Thanks in advance
Dennis
If you have VCDS go into radio long coding and change the coding to correct the issue.

·
Registered
160 Posts
V13 will be 2021 and I don't think we will get it here in North America. I bought this same package in 2019 and sent it to Joe. lol

·
Registered
160 Posts
Unless he has changed something on the SD card itself, this is the exact v12 ebay posting that I bought in 2019. I bought this and sent it to Joe who posted it. The exact SD cards and the packaging came from VW. What I received in 2019 is the V12 map update. So V12 is the 2018 map update and not the 2021 map update. Unless he has changed the contents of the SD card but I doubt it.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Now it does say something about Audi in that ebay ad so maybe he took Audi maps and updated the VW maps. I don't know but V12 is 2018.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts