Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
715 Posts
I was only stopped twice for excessive speed; the first patrolman said he'd let me off with a warning if I could pronounce the name of the "T
LOL... nice

Another Cali Club Touareg member - Welcome.

Are you a pilot (I'm assuming as a hobby you mean piloting the plane as opposed to being in the passenger cabin)? What types of planes? What ratings do you have? How long have you been flying?

· Registered
715 Posts
Awesome - Actually, I've only had one flight lesson. My sister owned a successful salon in the Bay Area for several years. One day, she woke up and decided to become a pilot. She sold the salon, went to Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University in Florida and came back a pilot. She's happier now than ever - Follow Your Dreams is a motto she lives by. She's now a flight instructor as well as looking at getting into the commercial aviation industry.

· Registered
715 Posts
Tustin Ranch... nice... been looking at buying in West Irvine / Tustin Ranch. Prices have shot up in the last few months. It's crazy.

So, why the move from Cali to NY? Where in NY - the city?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.