Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey i see a lot of us in the same area LOVING our T-regs, lets plan a get together and have some fun. We live in Richmond but come down to our boat on weekends in Va.Beach

If interested email me [email protected]

Two Reflex Silver V8's fully loaded ( we also have several of the after market items from T-regcentral.com on our vehicles if you want to see before you buy it. contact us.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Good to hear from you VaParadox! We would love to get something in the works. My wife and I are planning a camping expedition to the eastern shore this spring or summer, and we're hoping to catch up with Murf at the beach for an OBX trip. We'd love the company!
Cheers.
[email protected]

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'd be willing to drive from Lynchburg to VA Beach for a Touareg gathering. I've only had mine (V8 with air suspension) for 3 weeks. It spent the first week in the shop. A/C didn't work. Stereo wouldn't play a commercial CD or eject it. I need some positive reinforcement that I didn't make a big mistake buying a Touareg...

·
Registered
133 Posts
keep the faith...maybe a roadtrip is just the thing to make you feel the love!!! i live 20 mins away from va beach and have most weekends off...looking forward to seeing you... :drunk:

·
Registered
12 Posts
I live in Charlottesville and might be up for a drive! Keep me posted...

Hey Blunewt, I know the feeling. I just had my 04 replaced with an 05... the love will come - I am sure of it!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts