Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, apologies in advance if I am in the wrong place, I'm new to this stuff.So, my husband just bought me a 2004 TReg with just 80,000 miles (feeling kinda spoiled but I'm worth it??) and I have a few questions but will start with something straight forward just to see how this will work!

I accessed the CD Changer to fill and it appears to me that there is no power. I would assume that if the engine is running that a light should be visible on the face of the unit... Right? I see nothing and cannot eject the carriage to fill.
Could it be a fuse? Tried to get into the passenger side fuse box but can't get in yet. Being very careful.. Remember she's my new baby! Love some feed back on this issue and then I can deal with the other stuff as I go. Thanks

·
Banned
3,336 Posts
Push the radio on button, press CD function button, hit the eject button to see that everything is clear and then and try that.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for respond but I think what you are saying is in regard to the sat nav CD player in cockpit. My problem is the cd changer in the back of the car. I can't eject the cd carriage, appears that there is no power.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Thanks for respond but I think what you are saying is in regard to the sat nav CD player in cockpit. My problem is the cd changer in the back of the car. I can't eject the cd carriage, appears that there is no power.
Did you end up figuring this out. I am in the same boat at the moment.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts