Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

I have a 2004 V6 Touareg. This past week my drivers side headlight burned out (H7 headlight). I decided that while I was changing one headlight I would change the passenger side head light as well. Installation went smoothly with no problems. When I went to test the headlights neither worked. I then noticed that I my front turn signals and windshield wipers didn't work either. Everything else electrical seems to work (including fog lights).

I tried putting the old passenger side bulb back in, but that didn't work. I then tested every fuse in all three fuse blocks and found that all fuses were good.

I'm am completely lost on where to go from here. Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
154 Posts
no idea on that, but I have a spare blinker stalk assembly I can ship you for $75. Thought I needed to replace mine and picked this one up. Ended up being my blinker bulbs AND fuses AND the relay.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.