Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I had ordered a custom built plug and play harness with relay to connect between the P3 and brake controller harness up under the dash, and I ordered the P3 from Amazon..I have now placed an order for a Ram truck so I won't be using this on the Touareg as it is a 2010 and when the CDN settlement is done I am taking the buy back. I can return the P3 to Amazon, but thought I would see if anyone interested in the P3 and Harness as a bundle..$235 Canadian shipped for the two items..This is the harness and where I bought from http://www.ebay.ca/itm/VW-Touareg-Plug-and-Play-Trailer-Brake-Controller-Harness-Audi-Q7-Porsche-Cayenn-/282348844454?hash=item41bd4d75a6

Will leave this for a week or two and if no interest will return the p3 to Amazon

·
Registered
28 Posts
Still havee the harness? How much shipped to pomona, CAlifornia 91767 ?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes I have it still. I returned the brake controller to Amazon. Funny it got shipped from California via eBay. I will send it $70 all in. If interested you can email me [email protected]

·
Registered
28 Posts
Sorry bud, looks like its $70 with the relay on ebay. Hope you can find a Canadian buyer.

Cheers

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry yes. I looked at what I paid which was 100 CDN a keys shipping. Will $50 mailed work for you? It's never been installed so save you $20

1 - 7 of 7 Posts