Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so I've been searching the Forums in vain for over 24 hours since I got my new V6 TDI yesterday. So I'll do the typical newbie post and beg for mercy ...

I'm trying to find the following accessories:
* brush/push/grille guard
* skid plate
* chip tuning

I'm very concerned with "cosmetics" so "anthrecite" or black would be great but the truth is I want the guards to actually provide functional protection first and foremost for going off-road in CO.

And for the chip, I'd like for the tuning to have different modes aka flashed.

Suggestions? I've pulled up the web sites for ABT, UPsolute, MTM, Stratmosphere, etc and for every guard manufacturer I can find on Google but nothing is either good-looking or protective.

Are the mods just not quite in-market yet?? TIA everybody!!

·
Super Moderator
9,662 Posts
Chip mods are just now starting to become available for the V6 TDI. As far as the brush guard I have not found one yet personally that would look that great on the front of the Treg. I had them on my Lincoln Navigators I had prior to Treg ownership, but I like the look of the Treg with out a guard myself. They make a hoop like bull bar, but not sure what real protection it would offer to the front of the vehical. They sell a plate for the Transyberian Cayenne and it may very well fit the Touareg, but no one has really looked into it to see. There used to be a member here on the forum that was making and selling them, but I don't think he does that any longer. I have a couple friends looking into making me one, but I have not seriously persued it as of yet.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts