Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!

New to Touareg here. Picked up a 2012 Lux TDI Saturday. Friggin love it! Towed Passat back home and got 20.0mpg going 500 miles at 55-70mph.

Primary tow rig is a 2010 Duramax and wife owns a 2012 SEL TDI Passat. No gas in my stable.

One question ( for now):

1. How can I get a better stereo in this bad boy but keep it stock appearing? Doesn't appear that Dynaudio swap is practical but I don't want wires and amps strung about. Any clean modest upgrades done out there to boost SQ? I read that speakers only didn't help so it must be an amp/processing issue I take it.

Thanks for allowing me to join the group here!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
3,813 Posts
Nice looking Car. Unable to suggest anything for your Radio question, however the search function works well and there are many posts in this category.

Also, please put your location in your signature, as this is a global forum, and that helps people provide you with an appropriate response/answer to questions.

Welcome aboard.

Stuart....

·
Registered
34 Posts
Welcome, Purdue Crew. I also don't have a suggestion about the stereo question, but I'm sure some of the other denizens of the Club Touareg forum will. I just wanted to say welcome and congrats on your sweet vehicle. I think the best thing about the Touareg, in addition to its own merits, is the Touareg fans can always seem to find each other. Last year, I was on a road trip, passing through Anaheim, CA, and in an iPhone repair shop, I met a guy with a Touareg, and even though it was really busy in the store, the time passed really quickly, as he was showing me pics of his Touareg on his phone.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Nice pick up! I just recently picked up my first one too. Looked for a TDI but eventually settled on a V8.

I have the Dynaudio in mine and looking to upgrade. I'm used to the B&O in my Audi. Will have a post up when I decide on the changes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts