Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling a set of new side mirror protectors still in box. I am also selling a set of new (in box) front and rear skid plates, and V8 exhaust tips, all pieces are OEM from VW. The tips are used, installed on vehicle for about 45 days I have removed them to sell.

Side mirror protectors were $70.00 plus $20.00 shipping.
Front skid plate was $200.00 plus $100.00 shipping
Rear skid plate (which fits perfectly with the V8 exhaust tips) retailed for $190.00 plus $85.00
Note: Shipping was extremely expensive. I was told it was due to the size of the boxes, so whoever buys these will have to incur the cost of shipping.

Last item, VW V8 oval exhaust tips in stainless steel polished chrome finish-they still look new $140.00 plus shipping $20.00
Like I said, I installed these on my car to test the durability and to see if I liked their appearance, it makes the car look like a V8, but I have had difficult having the skid plates installed.
Special polymers are needed to install both the mirror protectors and skid plates, the exhaust tips just fit over the exhaust and are secured by screws. No body shop in Juneau AK would commit to installation, so I have no need for any of these items.

Will sell for $375.00 OBO plus shipping for everything. I could try to consolidate items to make shipping cheaper. Email me at [email protected] or call (907)209-0891 Will sell separately if necessary, call for details.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts