Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Touareg Executive VR6
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just saying hi to everyone, picking up a 2016 VR6 Executive on Wednesday. From South Bend Indiana, work in healthcare tech and also own a distributorship for a Swiss watch manufacturer. Picture of it from the dealership is below, flying up to MN and driving it back!

Looking forward to learning more about these and enjoying it!

D9DEF164-FF7E-4D24-9407-B2A79C7BD4F8.jpeg

·
Registered
2011 VR6 FSI LUX
1,301 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forums.
Congrats on your new to you purchase.
Does the dealership have service records on it? How many miles on it? Definitely take it for a test drive before fully purchasing it, on the highway at speeds between 55-70mph, and see if it has any steering wheel shake.
Lots of good people and info in here that will help you out with your ride.

·
Registered
White 2011 Tdi 4,2L V8
38 Posts
Hello and welcome from South Africa! Enjoy and please share more pics once she is home?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Just saying hi to everyone, picking up a 2016 VR6 Executive on Wednesday. From South Bend Indiana, work in healthcare tech and also own a distributorship for a Swiss watch manufacturer. Picture of it from the dealership is below, flying up to MN and driving it back!

View attachment 244609
congrats!! you'll love it

·
Registered
04 V8 T1
1,207 Posts
Did you get a PPI before hand?

I'm not sure I would buy a car site unseen and then trust it driving though states. It's just a safety risk. Looks beautiful though.

·
Registered
22 Posts

View attachment 244609

·
Registered
2016 Touareg Executive VR6
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks everyone for the welcome, I had a buddy who lives up that way check it out for me and test drive it sent me pictures and Facetimed me. 1 owner truck, all service records, 48k miles. Full Service, New Tires were all done. A grandmother traded it in on a new Explorer Platinum because she needed 3rd row for more grand kids on the way.

Thanks for looking out! Going to put my OBDEleven to use shortly.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts