Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any words or wisdom are welcome.
Not new to VW's, but new to Touaregs! since the 80's we've had rabbits,Golfs, jettas, Passats, Cabrio, new beetle and now this.
Stuart

·
Registered
13 Posts
Any words or wisdom are welcome.
Not new to VW's, but new to Touaregs! since the 80's we've had rabbits,Golfs, jettas, Passats, Cabrio, new beetle and now this.
Stuart
Hello Sjsavin,
I have the same year model as yours, try to find a VW dealer with a technician that as been trained to work on Touaregs.
Regular techs will experiment on your car as they have 0 knowledge or training on T-regs, make certain you inspect the vehicle before and after any work is performed to avoid costly mistakes, missing fasteners, or broken parts.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hi and welcome to the Touareg family. Such sharp looking vehicles and definitely different than the slew of mini crossovers on the road! My suggestion is check the google reviews for VW dealers, the highly rated ones are worth it and most helpful.

Tim
St. Louis

·
Registered
2 Posts
Bought a 2016 TDI Lux in October. Always wanted a Touareg but couldn't see the high buy in cost. Realized when they stopped importing them my best bet was to get a CPO diesel. Found a like new one at Hall VW near Milwaukee. Really loving the Treg drives great and the tourquey, growly feel of the TDI is a real rush. This is the 3rd VW in the driveway (2003 Eurovan and 2008 Jetta) so we are real VW aficionados, I guess. Had great luck with those 2 so we'll see how the Treg does.
Paul

1 - 5 of 5 Posts