Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone.
I am new to the forum, and new to the Touareg family. How do I determine exactly which model Touareg I own? T1, T2?
I need assistance with parking sensors, and have no idea where to start? Have an idea it's a 2006/7 model.
Any assistance would be much appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
20,262 Posts

·
Registered
20,262 Posts
You haven't actually said what the problem is with the sensors!

There are lots of threads on here on parking sensors. Have a look through them using the Search function.

·
Registered
20,262 Posts
T1

·
Registered
3,794 Posts
Two good sources of information on your car are:

The Build Sheet ( paper label in spare tyre compartment and in the Owners Manual ) should list all the codes used during assembly. If it is still there it is a white paper label with a list of alphanumeric codes, whci can be decoded at the web pager below.

VW Group Option Codes Decoder

The other valuable source is by providing a VW Dealer with your VIN and they should be able to provide a complete list of actions involving your car..

Welcome to the Forum. Looks like you are in the UK or Ireland, being RHD. May I suggest that you add your location to your details. Helps with giving the right answers !!!

Stuart...

·
Banned
R5 (2008)
1,159 Posts
Hello everyone.

I am new to the forum, and new to the Touareg family. How do I determine exactly which model Touareg I own? T1, T2?

I need assistance with parking sensors, and have no idea where to start? Have an idea it's a 2006/7 model.

Any assistance would be much appreciated.
See attached picture!

Your Touareg is obviously a T1, both by looks and also by manufacture date.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.