Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I have recently purchased a 2004 V8, I love it. Since I purchased it used I don't have the navagation cd or the manual. Can anyone help me out with this. The car has lots of bells and whistles and really not that bad on gas. Also a front drivers floor mat in beige.
Thanks,
Gwe:hug:

·
Super Moderator
9,640 Posts
Hey Gwen, peruse the classified ads to see if the CD's may be available there. It is very possible someone may have one for sale. I believe, but don't qoute me on it, that they were region specific.

Oh, I forgot to say, welcome to the Forums and enjoy your stay!! :)

·
Dark Lord of the Sith
1,278 Posts
Hi Gwen. Grats on the new Treg (to you anyway). To be honest the manuals for these is not that great, you will find far more information on these forums than you will in a manual. VW's documentation is lacking.

The Nav Cd's are sometimes up for sale, but any NAV Cd's from 2004 are going to be pretty outdated. I have an 05 V8 and I don't use the Nav as my phone has better maps than it does.

Here is a list to get you started.

http://www.clubtouareg.com/forums/f67/hidden-features-lets-list-them-56263.html

Enjoy!!!

·
My God,it's full of stars
5,765 Posts
Don't waste time and money, get a Garmin. Welcome aboard!

siberian

·
Registered
20 Posts
LocoLobo said:
Hi Gwen. Grats on the new Treg (to you anyway). To be honest the manuals for these is not that great, you will find far more information on these forums than you will in a manual. VW's documentation is lacking.

The Nav Cd's are sometimes up for sale, but any NAV Cd's from 2004 are going to be pretty outdated. I have an 05 V8 and I don't use the Nav as my phone has better maps than it does.

Here is a list to get you started.

http://www.clubtouareg.com/forums/f67/hidden-features-lets-list-them-56263.html

Enjoy!!!
This list is awesome - thanks for posting.

·
Super Moderator
3,817 Posts
Hi Gwen, You will find this Forum is a fantastic source of good advice, help, and humour...

Welcome aboard....!

Stu.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Don't waste time and money, get a Garmin.
Agreed, the built in NAVI stinks. I use the Navigation app on my DROID. Much better!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Yeti said:
Hey Gwen, peruse the classified ads to see if the CD's may be available there. It is very possible someone may have one for sale. I believe, but don't qoute me on it, that they were region specific.

Oh, I forgot to say, welcome to the Forums and enjoy your stay!! :)
Hi Gwen. I kept my NavDVD from my '07 Passatt. It was the up to date DVD in '09. I'll attach a pic of which version and maybe someone on here can tell if it works on the Touareg. I never tried it on my Treg. It's for north America.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
9,640 Posts
Hi Gwen. I kept my NavDVD from my '07 Passatt. It was the up to date DVD in '09. I'll attach a pic of which version and maybe someone on here can tell if it works on the Touareg. I never tried it on my Treg. It's for north America.
Good offer, but she can't use that since the 04 is CD based, not DVD. It will not recognize that disk at all.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts