Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just an update for everyone I have had the V8 Rline for a few months now and loving it, this thing is a weapon. Very economical too, I towed my 22ft USA caravan (travel trailer) down south to a place called Busselton in Western Australia about 350Km and returned a 16L to the 100Km figure, the van weighs in at 3 tonne ATM ie fully loaded. That was a very pleasant surprise. I am still finding out new things it does. When I first put the caravan on the towball the vehicle sank about 3 inches in the rear and to my surprise it raised itself up again to sit perfectly level, airbag self levelling suspension is wicked so I don't need the load bars any more, yippee.
cheers to all...

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Wish I could buy one here. My V10 still hauls the mail, but at 112k a new one would be nice.

·
Registered
20,430 Posts
Just an update for everyone I have had the V8 Rline for a few months now and loving it, this thing is a weapon. Very economical too, I towed my 22ft USA caravan (travel trailer) down south to a place called Busselton in Western Australia about 350Km and returned a 16L to the 100Km figure, the van weighs in at 3 tonne ATM ie fully loaded. That was a very pleasant surprise. I am still finding out new things it does. When I first put the caravan on the towball the vehicle sank about 3 inches in the rear and to my surprise it raised itself up again to sit perfectly level, airbag self levelling suspension is wicked so I don't need the load bars any more, yippee.
cheers to all...
You're being naughty making the US [and now the UK too] jealous!!:twisted:

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
You're being naughty making the US [and now the UK too] jealous!!:twisted:
Hello?!? Second largest country in the world here! Don't forget the Canadians!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts