Club Touareg Forum banner

New t3 tdi owner :)

1K views 6 replies 2 participants last post by  Newegg 
#1 ·
Hey :) names mark and im new lol...not to vw tho as i had a modded mk4 jetta tdi and i just recently sold my candy white mk6 stage 3.5 tdi jetta.

Loved that car, love tdi but towing the stuff i did with that car was just criminal and its been long over due i get something bigger and more towing ability, and i mean who doesnt want 4motion :)

So here is my 2012 highline v6 tdi treg...108k on it and im in LOVE, the towing ability and comfort and interior is amazing.

Short list for mods are

malone tune
dpf delete
adblue delete
buzzken exhaust
weather tech mats
some how hid retro or aftermarket lights
better rims
new tint

Just finished a trip up sledding, towing was amazing...fuel mileage was decent and the awd was great even with cheap all seasons (not for long)...handled heavy snow and steep cottage roads with 6+ inches of snow cover and ice with trailer im impressed and miss my car a lot less then i figured i would

See less See more
#4 ·
yep i plan to buy snows as well....thinking nokians as we do get harsh snow most years and when i travel to this area the road to the cottage can be extreme.

Lol believe it or not but i pulled this trailer 2 years with my mk6 jetta, you want to see looks lol, nothing beats the look on a gas trucks face when a jetta pulling an enclosed trailer with 2 sleds blows them away....Now the jetta did have well over 200hp tdi so it was nothing short of an animal. Towing the trailer not likely the best choice with that car but it handled it just fwd in snow was sketchy.

I was surprised at how you cant even really notice the trailer at all...1500rpm just cruise all day loved it...i cant wait to see what its like with some mods like the car had.

#6 ·
it sure did lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.