Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks - we picked up a black 2007 Touareg V6 over the weekend and are excited about it! Downtown Toronto. Already have a mechanic, but happy to hear recommendations for body shops around the east end of the city.

·
Registered
20,430 Posts
Do take time to read the buying a used Touareg thread - link in my signature below. You will probably learn a lot and, later, save money too.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Hey folks - we picked up a black 2007 Touareg V6 over the weekend and are excited about it! Downtown Toronto. Already have a mechanic, but happy to hear recommendations for body shops around the east end of the city.
SEM (Strictly European Motors) in North York are awesome...they build fast VWs and Audis as well and can take care of your maintenance needs (no affiliation to the shop)...tough to find quality indy shops that can service these rigs...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks team. Yeah the buying article was a bit overwhelming but good to know what to check for.

Will check out SEM if I need a backup for my regular crew (S&S Motors on Queen).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.