Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
Just picked up a buyback 2012 black exec. Wish me luck. Hehe

That said, I did 2 months of research prior to purchase today I drove several and this one felt "tightest" 65k miles, all services at dealer, seems like Summer service done in midwest and winter services done in FL, hopeful sign of good long drives. Fix done ~50 miles before I got it. So far so good and I love it.

Hopefully I never have any questions! Lol

-TRGZorro

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Not sure how to edit thread; but:

I'm a VW guy. have also a 2.5l Golf and a 2018 Tiguan in the house.
Have also had VR6 Corrado, Gti and a 1.8t Gti. Also a B5 A4, oh and a 16v Gli. I finally got my Touareg though..

-TRGZorro

·
Registered
3,746 Posts
Welcome to the forum and it is ok to ask questions.

·
Registered
2011 Touareg VR6 FSI
550 Posts
Congrats on your purchase and welcome to the forums. Post up some pics of your Treg.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Will do when it stops raining around here! Still have to finish reading the manual heh.

·
Registered
3,746 Posts
I am slipping. I didn't even demand pics. Shock!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Welp, sadly this time of year the lighting sucks in the PNW; but I snapped a quick blurry phone pic at work just to satisfy you guys, heh. Dealer also emailed me the re-con they did at the VW dealership...replaced the fuel pump brain (under diesel warranty; but nice I didn't have to deal with it) and I guess the parking sensor speaker is a separate speaker...when it dies so does the rear camera (wired in serial? They had to take out back seats etc..part was $40 from Germany, labour was $650, don't worry I know what I'm getting myself into hehe).

-TRGZorro

1 - 8 of 8 Posts