Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, not new to VW but definitely new to Touaregs. Since 1968, I've pretty much always owned VWs with a short ownership of a Subaru Outback and Forester, and a few Isuzus years ago. Many Bugs, Buses, Vanagons, Golfs and a Eurovan Weekender. Presently we have the 2012 Touareg and a 2011 Golf, both TDIs. No reviews yet since I've only put about 500 miles on it. I'm the second owner and it has 31,000 miles on it. A little depressing, but I believe this will be my last vehicle. I've averaged 26mpg over those 500 miles so am very pleased.

I have never owned a vehicle this luxurious. With the power this and the power that, the wiper speed changing depending on the rain, mirror turning down in reverse, proximity sensors, etc, etc. Since I have an unlimited mile 2yr bumper to bumper, I'm not too concerned right now about possible failures. The added VW 48mo/drivetrain helps, too.

The unit will be used for pleasure, light off-roading, camping, towing and carrying our kayaks.

Looking forward to getting on the road.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
About this Discussion
0 Replies
1 Participant
streamr
Club Touareg Forum
We’re the online community for Volkswagen Touareg owners to share knowledge about their VW Touareg Sport Utility Vehicles and more!
Full Forum Listing