Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
5,666 Posts
WTF? Owned a few months?

· Registered
5,666 Posts
Yeah, and I spent way too much time, energy and money on it as well! Live and learn though, and glad I got to enjoy the most sleeper, awesome SUV around. I will miss the torque!
Time and energy how?

· Registered
5,666 Posts
Oh man, how not!? Just generally owning and maintaining another vehicle… Diagnosing the timing chain issue took a few trips to the dealer 45 minutes away (need a ride to drop it off and another to pick it up.) The day the battery died and I had to get jump started, drive to the dealer, get a new one and then replace it as it started raining. That was a fun exercise, had to keep it running the whole time from getting jumped until I had the seat out. Mental anguish deciding whether or not to sell it was more energy than I cared to use. Just washing, detailing inside and out, polishing, graphene coating, and photographing it probably took 30 hours.

How much more do you want to read? 😂 All kidding aside, it’s been a great experience and I love this truck.
Ah gotcha. So it's more of a bad memory associated with the car then the car actually acting up. By the way the dealership has to provide you a loaner as per the warranty agreement. Little late for that now I suppose

· Registered
5,666 Posts
Oh I didn’t know that! The engine was replaced under the factory power train warranty, would that have provided a loaner as well?

No bad memories, just effort put in. It hasn’t acted up at all, been flawless, other than needing a new engine 😂 You know, minor stuff
Yep sure would provide a loaner

· Registered
5,666 Posts
Damn! Guess I didn’t do all of my homework
You should have made an account here BEFORE You lost your marbles on this thing my guy

· Registered
5,666 Posts

· Registered
5,666 Posts
  • Helpful
Reactions: seekay
1 - 7 of 7 Posts