Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Touareg TDI Executive
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to say hi and thanks for the help that this forum has provided me this year. Sadly, I have decided to put my beloved Touareg up for sale. It was a tough decision but hopefully the next owner will enjoy it as much as I have.

Any questions about the vehicle please don't hesitate to reach out.

Thanks!

·
Registered
2011 VR6 FSI LUX
2,866 Posts
Bummer to hear you're selling your Treg. Been seeing more of this these days, especially the TDI's.
You could always try on here. Depending on condition and price you just might find it a new owner easily.

·
Registered
2011 VR6 FSI LUX
2,866 Posts
Damn after posting here I just saw your other thread listing the vehicle. Best of luck.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bummer to hear you're selling your Treg. Been seeing more of this these days, especially the TDI's.
You could always try on here. Depending on condition and price you just might find it a new owner easily.
Yes, thanks for the kind words. Like I said, was a very tough decision. I thought it would be my forever truck, which is why I sourced such a nice example.

Damn after posting here I just saw your other thread listing the vehicle. Best of luck.
Thank you! I should have mentioned I created a for sale ad here. I'll link it below.

·
Registered
2011 VR6 FSI LUX
2,866 Posts
Yes, thanks for the kind words. Like I said, was a very tough decision. I thought it would be my forever truck, which is why I sourced such a nice example.

Thank you! I should have mentioned I created a for sale ad here. I'll link it below.

I checked out that thread. Very clean looking Treg.
Again sorry you have to sell it.

• Helpful
Reactions: seekay

·
Registered
5,499 Posts
WTF? Owned a few months?

·
Registered
5,499 Posts
Yeah, and I spent way too much time, energy and money on it as well! Live and learn though, and glad I got to enjoy the most sleeper, awesome SUV around. I will miss the torque!
Time and energy how?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Time and energy how?
Oh man, how not!? Just generally owning and maintaining another vehicle… Diagnosing the timing chain issue took a few trips to the dealer 45 minutes away (need a ride to drop it off and another to pick it up.) The day the battery died and I had to get jump started, drive to the dealer, get a new one and then replace it as it started raining. That was a fun exercise, had to keep it running the whole time from getting jumped until I had the seat out. Mental anguish deciding whether or not to sell it was more energy than I cared to use. Just washing, detailing inside and out, polishing, graphene coating, and photographing it probably took 30 hours.

How much more do you want to read? 😂 All kidding aside, it’s been a great experience and I love this truck.

·
Registered
5,499 Posts
Oh man, how not!? Just generally owning and maintaining another vehicle… Diagnosing the timing chain issue took a few trips to the dealer 45 minutes away (need a ride to drop it off and another to pick it up.) The day the battery died and I had to get jump started, drive to the dealer, get a new one and then replace it as it started raining. That was a fun exercise, had to keep it running the whole time from getting jumped until I had the seat out. Mental anguish deciding whether or not to sell it was more energy than I cared to use. Just washing, detailing inside and out, polishing, graphene coating, and photographing it probably took 30 hours.

How much more do you want to read? 😂 All kidding aside, it’s been a great experience and I love this truck.
Ah gotcha. So it's more of a bad memory associated with the car then the car actually acting up. By the way the dealership has to provide you a loaner as per the warranty agreement. Little late for that now I suppose

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ah gotcha. So it's more of a bad memory associated with the car then the car actually acting up. By the way the dealership has to provide you a loaner as per the warranty agreement. Little late for that now I suppose
Oh I didn’t know that! The engine was replaced under the factory power train warranty, would that have provided a loaner as well?

No bad memories, just effort put in. It hasn’t acted up at all, been flawless, other than needing a new engine 😂 You know, minor stuff

·
Registered
5,499 Posts
Oh I didn’t know that! The engine was replaced under the factory power train warranty, would that have provided a loaner as well?

No bad memories, just effort put in. It hasn’t acted up at all, been flawless, other than needing a new engine 😂 You know, minor stuff
Yep sure would provide a loaner

·
Registered
5,499 Posts
Damn! Guess I didn’t do all of my homework
You should have made an account here BEFORE You lost your marbles on this thing my guy

·
Registered
5,499 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts